The staff in Academic Advising and Student Support Services provide support for students with disabilities.
If you have questions about our policies, procedures, or accommodations, please review the information below and contact us with any questions.
Information for students with disabilities
- Accommodations for online learning: questions and answers about disability accommodations given the College’s move to an online learning environment for Spring 2020.
- Housing accommodation information for prospective students: some notes on your options and how the College approaches requests for housing accommodations.
- Academic accommodation information for prospective students: an overview for prospective students of the types of academic accommodations available, academic supports, and policies.
- Handbook for Students with Disabilities: full handbook detailing options and policies for students requiring disability accommodations.
- Alternate Track Course Clusters: An accommodation for approved students to satisfy their foreign language requirement.
- Disability Accommodation Forms: list of fillable forms for students and providers, along with notes on processing times.
- Local Referral List for LD Testing: Learning disability testing locations, psychiatry referrals, and notes on testing outside of the Gettysburg area.